Northwest San Antonio TX Pet Health Care at Callaghan Road Animal Hospital
At Callaghan Road Animal Hospital, we firmly believe in the benefits of preventive care for your pet. Regular preventive care helps your pet enjoy the longest, healthiest life possible. No one knows your pet better than you do, so we partner with you to tailor a wellness program to meet the needs of your specific pet.
Please visit the following pages to see what we have to offer you and your pet:
- Puppy & Kitten Care—New pets require extra time and attention in the first few months. We can’t wait to meet your new family member and help you get him or her off to the right start. Visit our Puppy & Kitten Care page to see what’s in store for you and the newest member of your family.
- Pet Vaccinations—Pet Vaccinations are important to help your pet build an immunity to otherwise dangerous diseases. Visit this page for information on the Vaccinations we may recommend for your pet.
- Pet Wellness—Annual checkups are the cornerstone of your pet’s health care plan. Through regular visits with our veterinarians, we establish a baseline for what’s normal for your pet, follow up on concerns, and assess your pet’s overall health. Visit our Pet Wellness page to learn more about what we offer.
- Senior Pet Care—Senior pets have special needs. Our veterinarians are well versed in the age-related physical concerns your pet may be facing. Our Senior Pet Care page explains what to expect as your pet gets older.
- Pet Care Handouts—We have a library of valuable articles and pamphlets to help you with the care of your pet. Visit our Pet Care Handout page for more information.
- Pet Care Videos—View our extensive list of videos on pet care and health. We offer these as an instructional tool to help you make informed decisions regarding your pet—but never hesitate to call us if you have additional questions.
“The staff and Doctors are very kind and helpful. My pets are always well taken care of. I wouldn ’ t go anywhere else!” ~ Eileen Morgan